Monday, December 21, 2015

I am loving my mission here in Argentina as I get to serve the people and help them to come unto Christ. May Christ be the center of your CHRISTmas this year. He is the reason for the season. I know that He was born, that He died, and that He lives again for all of us. He is The Gift.


Here are a few pictures from the week. Can't wait to see your beautiful faces on Friday! 

Happy Holidays, Feliz Navidad, and a Very Merry Christmas!

Love,
Elder Skyler Jolley

 My Zone


 Some sisters from the ward mission crew made this super dope paper pine tree and other decorations. The activity went so well and we had a great turn out of about 40 people.

Playing games

 The ward mission leaders and us who planned the activity. 

 Me with Shanina, Rafael, and their little kid Mateo (we call him Leon). Recent converts. Super nice and their kids crack me up.

 Activity decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment