Monday, July 25, 2016

Fam jam slam.

Last week of the transfer! Super weird. Things are flying.

First, the sneak peek I gave you guys last week was changed... that's what I get for giving sneak peeks. I was all excited, then the holy spirit was like "psych! plot twist!" All is well in not-zion :)

SO this week we have our last zone conference here in Bahia Blanca. Then besides that we will be doing a bunch of transfer prep and trying to reach our contact goal in between. Wish us luck!

Yes this is short, but I have nothing else to say and I don't wanna be writing you guys no paja.

Love you all! Even though some of you get engaged and force me to miss my life's most special moments ;) 

- Elder Neveratweddingsbutstilljolley

 Sis. Cifuentes takin risks to hunt for flamingo feathers.

 Nature walk at a place called "parque luro" for pday with President and Sis. Cifuentes

 Went out to lunch at the Cifuentes' favorite Italian restaurant in a place called "Villa de la ventana" about an hour away for Elder Paleka's "last lunch." It was super good.

Selfie with Sis Cifuentes and the boys after Elder Tree and Elder Frischknecht's baptism on Saturday.

1 comment: