Monday, November 16, 2015

Transfer!

This will be a bit of a short one again. Sorry!

So I slept about 2 hours last night because we had transfers! Lots of chaos, but so fun to see good friends from other areas as many pass through the bus station. 

So I will be staying here in Pedro Luro with a new companion, Elder Staples! He is from California and is a super nice guy. I`m seeing a rotation in Latinos/Americans in my companions haha, but it`s ok, I don`t mind the mix up. I`m super excited for this transfer and I`m ready to dig in further into this area and hoping to see results!

Love you all. Have a great week!
Elder Jolley

Luisa and Ronald are married!

 In the Villalonga family´s van after the wedding to go celebrate with an asado. This is Camila. 5 yrs old and so witty/cute!

All the ladies preparing the asado after the wedding. Yum! (The guy on the right is the Dad, Luis. Super nice...but hardly ever says a word and just sits in the corner and giggles at our jokes every now and then. haha!)


 Me and the married couple! The beach was not supposed to happen... they didn`t tell us before that we were going anywhere far. They just said "Want to join us for lunch?" and we said "Sure, thanks!" So we got in the car with them and after like a 1 1/2 hour drive we pulled up at the beach. We were a little caught off guard... but we had know way to leave or anything so we just ate lunch with them there and we were only at the beach for like a half hour.The beach was made of all these colorful pebbles that were super pretty.


 Burying kids in rocks... this is Alba. Please zoom in and look how hard she was laughing. haha!

Found a shell that looked like a tooth. haha!

 Camila and my plaque. She says she wants to be a missionary someday :)

 Tarde blanca!

 The newly weds got baptized! So happy for them. Didn´t get to baptize this time around, but I was there when Ronald got out of the font and he looked at me and said "I feel free." Such a cool experience.

Picture with our district and our zone leaders

 Picture with both the Hermanas

 Me and Hermana Tovar

 Me and Hermana Mercado

Me and Elder Aquino
(He is my zone leader. lives in Alyssas' mission area and goes home tomorrow!) Good guy

 Last Zone Meeting before transfers


Our District

No comments:

Post a Comment