Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Second week here in Bahia.

The time goes by even faster here in the office and I hate it. You think it would feel longer with more work to do but nope! more work = less time. 

Yesterday we had the first zone conference in Necochea. After a lot of studying and prep over the weekend for my individual part and our part as a companionship, I think it went really well. We are focusing in these conferences on Chapter 1 in Preach My Gospel, as well as the Restoration. I could feel the spirit guiding me to remember and present what I had prepared and studied. Of course there were a few slow points to fix and some other tweaks to make, but we're off to a good start! We have today and half of tomorrow here in Bahia until we head out for Viedma in the south (with the penguins... nice and toasty haha). Then Friday we might be taking a p-day with Pres. and Hna. Cifuentes to go whale watching! Cooool. First we have to make sure there will be whales. Updates to come.

Sorry for the shorty. Here's a pic from our baptism last weekend for Isidro and Gladys. They both have been going through a two year process of fixing divorces and preparing to be baptized so it was really special for them.

Love you!

Elder Jolley


No comments:

Post a Comment